What is the Business boost grants Elmbridge?
Elmbridge Borough Council has launched a new package of support measures to help boost businesses, support local high streets and plan for the future. The Elmbridge Business Boost grants help Elmbridge businesses, and local high streets and support the local economy.
The business boost grants can help your business with:
- Up to £2,000 available in grant support to help businesses improve their shop fronts or signage
- Up to £2,000 available in grant support to help bring a shop that has been empty for at least three months back into commercial use
- Up to £1,000 to help town or village wide projects to drive new footfall, investment, streetscene improvements or sustainability
What you can get
Elmbridge-based businesses can apply for a one-off grant of up to 50% of the cost of business projects that:
- benefit the local economy
- attract the public to local services and amenities
Start-ups can get up to £1,000. High street retail businesses upgrading to an e-commerce product sales website can get up to £1,500. If you are a start-up, existing independent or have an idea to help bring people to your local high street please do get in touch. We will continue to back our businesses and high streets and look forward to supporting more projects across the borough.
Key information to include with your application:
- written consent from your landlord (if applicable)
- a mock-up of the proposed works (if applicable)
- confirmation that you have checked the Planning Portal regarding whether your project requires planning or advertising consent (if applicable)
- three comparable quotes for each element of your application – help on finding approved traders is available here (Please note that only UK based suppliers can be considered)
- we cannot accept applications from a business that has previously been awarded an Elmbridge Civic Improvement Fund, Business Boost grant or a national or international franchise