- 12I Tax Allowance Incentive assistance for SMME’s…The 12I Tax Allowance Incentive is designed to support Greenfield investments (i.e. new industrial projects that utilise only new and unused manufacturing assets), as well as Brownfield investments (i.e. expansions or upgrades of existing industrial projects). Objectives of the grant is … Continued
- The Agro Processing Support Scheme can benefit SMME’s…The Agro-processing Support Scheme incentive scheme is a R1-billion cost-sharing grant fund designed to boost investments in new and existing agro-processing projects. The Objectives of the Agro-processing Support Scheme: The investment should demonstrate that it will achieve some of the following: … Continued
- Aquaculture Development and Enhancement Programme initiativeInvestment and growth in the aquaculture sector will be stimulated with the launch of the Aquaculture Development and Enhancement Programme (ADEP). The programme was launched by the Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr Rob Davies in Cape Town. Objectives The objective … Continued
- Automotive Investment Scheme to grow and develop SMME’s…The Automotive Investment scheme makes targeted grants to support the growth and development of the automotive sector. It rewards investment in new and/or replacement models and components that will increase plant production volumes, sustain employment and/or strengthen the automotive value chain. … Continued
- Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles Automotive Investment SchemeThe Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles Automotive Investment Scheme is designed to stimulate a growth path for the Medium and Heavy Commercial- vehicle industry through investment in new and/ or replacement models and components that will result in new jobs or … Continued
- People-carrier Automotive Investment Scheme assistance for SMME’s…The People-carrier Automotive Investment Scheme is designed to stimulate growth in the people-carrier vehicles industry through investment in new and/or replacement models and components. Beneficiaries Semi knocked down and completely knocked down automotive manufacturers of people-carriers and manufacturers of components of … Continued
- Black Industrialists Scheme powering black industrialists…The purpose of Black Industrialists Scheme policy is to leverage the State’s capacity to unlock the industrial potential that exists within black-owned and managed businesses that operate within the South African economy through deliberate, targeted and well-defined financial and non-financial interventions … Continued
- Capital Projects Feasibility Programme for SMME’s…The primary objectives of the Capital Projects Feasibility Programme is to facilitate feasibility studies that are likely to lead to high-impact projects which will stimulate value-adding economic activity in South Africa as this will have greater impact on South Africa’s industrial … Continued
Grants offered by The South African Departments of Trade and Industry and of Small Business Development provide a wide range of support programmes. Running a business is never easy. But it’s impossible without funding. Business Grant Solutions can set you up for success. Government offers a range of business grants, money to start your business—could anything be better?
That’s what a grant could do for your startup. And while small business owners may dream of receiving a grant to fund their startup, they may not be as plentiful or easy to get as you may think. However, if you know where to look and how to apply, you might be successful in securing free money for your business.
There are grants for start-ups but they’re not going to fund your whole business. They might cover the costs of getting professional advice to create a business or financial plan, specific training, or investment in equipment. They’re aimed at getting your foot on the ladder – it’s still up to you to climb it.
Unlike loans, you don’t have to pay this money back. There’s no collateral that you’re required to put up, and you won’t need to pay fees or interest. The best part about this, is that the money is yours to keep, and you’ll never have to pay it back after using. We are partnered with the most willing companies that accept & set up your documents, giving you the best results. Our partners include SMME FINANCE & DTC