The Help to Grow Digital support and discounts to help small and medium-sized UK businesses find, buy and adopt digital technologies to improve productivity by providing all businesses with free and impartial information and support to help them adopt new digital technologies.
The Help to Grow Digital includes:
- guidance and tools to help understand which digital technology is best suited to your business
- a software comparison tool
- checklists to help you see whether you’re ready and how to integrate new software
- case studies about similar businesses
You may be able to get the discount on the costs of buying approved software. To be eligible for the Help to Grow Digital your business must:
- have between 5 and 249 employees
- be a UK company registered with Companies House or on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Mutuals Register
- be actively trading for over a year before applying for the discount
- be purchasing the software for the first time
The programme is 90% funded by the government so you only pay £750. Delivered in partnership with Small Business Charter, courses are running at leading business schools across the UK.
By the end of the course, you will…
- Develop a Growth Action Plan uniquely tailored to helping you to lead and grow your business.
- Develop your leadership and management skills, enhancing employee wellbeing and engagement in the process.
- Recognise what drives productivity and growth in your market and understand what this means for your business.
- Learn how to advance responsible business practices, including how you create an inclusive workplace and greener workplace practices.
- Understand how to innovate your business model, including how to adopt and invest in new and digital technologies.
- Identify key domestic and export markets for your business and develop strategies for market segmentation, positioning and targeting.
- Develop strategies to improve operational efficiency, saving time and money.