What is the IFundWomen COVID-19 Relief Fund?
The IFundWomen COVID-19 Relief Fund provides microgrants to women-owned businesses that are being impacted by this crisis. You can donate to the Relief Fund now or start a campaign on IFW to be considered to receive a grant! Grants are distributed on a rolling basis. IFundWomen Funds are our biggest annual funding program that rewards and celebrates extraordinary women entrepreneurs who have proven product-market fit, driven growth, and demonstrated a meaningful impact through their businesses.
- Business must be owned & operated in the United States
- Must have been in business on or before March 8, 2021
- Must be solving a compelling problem in an innovative way
- Must have a strong pitch and story of entrepreneurship
- Must have a strong digital presence and visual media
- Must demonstrate meaningful impact, product-market fit and business growth
- Must be willing to pitch your business in front of an audience as part of the Fund Forward Awards program and selection process.
One Grand prize winner will receive a $100,000 equity investment in their company (Yes, IFundWomen will be on your cap table) plus one year of educational services & resources. Six Business Category winners will each receive a $5K cash grant plus one year of educational services & resources.
Women-owned small businesses in the following business categories will be eligible:
- Community Impact
- Health & Wellness
- Business Services
- Food & Beverage
- Art, Media, & Entertainment
From grants to free coaching to daily encouragement on our Slack network, we are working overtime to help women-led small businesses weather the storm.