What is the Low Carbon Revenue Grants, Warwickshire?
Our Low Carbon Revenue Grants provide financial support to commercialise low carbon products that are either new to the company or new to the market.
The Low Carbon Revenue Grants, Warwickshire offers small and medium sized enterprises grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 to cover a third of the cost of installing energy saving measures, such as:
- LED lighting and control systems
- Roof, pipework, cavity or solid wall insulation
- Energy efficient boilers and controls
- Air-to-air source heat pumps
- Equipment or machinery upgrades
To qualify, your business must:
- Operate in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Have an annual turnover of less than 50 million euros
- Not have received more than 200,000 euros of public aid over a three year period
- Have at least 50% of sales through business to business
- Not be part of a franchise
- Have been trading for at least 12 months before the application.
Support to businesses will start with free specialist low carbon advice in one of the following areas:
- Improving energy efficiency
- Innovative ways to make your business low carbon
- Developing new low or lower carbon products and services
- Environmental management system gap analysis
If you’re unsure what to apply for or would like help to identify energy saving opportunities at your premises, an Energy Adviser can discuss potential projects by phone or email or can visit your site.
We can provide up to £6,000 to cover up to 40% of revenue costs such as:
- Route to market investigations
- Market research
- Technology licensing
- Prototype development
- Usability testing
- Manufacturing consultancy
- Software (Licensing)
- Other consultancy services