What is the Manufacturing Growth Programme?
It is a £10m ERDF funded programme that delivers support across 15 LEP regions. The programme will deliver over 3400 improvement projects and create over 4000 new jobs whilst supporting business to create new products, open up new markets, improve productivity and become more competitive by March 2019.
Supporting SME Manufacturers to grow by identifying, understanding and removing barriers to growth and enabling sustainable business improvement.
If you are an SME manufacturer, the Manufacturing Growth programme provides many advantages for you, including:
- An independent business review to identify opportunities for business improvement and growth
- A diagnostic tool specifically designed to help benchmark your business against internal aspiration and goals
- A detailed action plan guiding you through the process of improving your business
- On-going business support with a trusted and experienced Manufacturing Growth Manager
- Access to grants to co-fund your improvement project
Any eligibility criteria
To apply you must be:
- an SME as defined by the EU definition. This means your company or group of companies must have:
- Fewer than 250 employees
- A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
- A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
The Manufacturing Growth programme will provide:
- An independent business review to identify opportunities for business improvement and growth.
- A detailed action plan guiding you through the process of improving your business.
- Access to matched industry experts to provide consultancy and/or coaching tailored to your needs.
- Access to grants to co-fund your growth/improvement project.