TALE (Transport and Logistical Efficiencies) Grants are available for support software, consultancy or the purchase of equipment and are worth £1,000 to £10,000. To be eligible for a grant your project must cost from £2,500 to £25,000. Your project must also be directly linked to introducing new data analytic tools and techniques to your company, and for larger awards, your data project must lead to new product or service being launched..
TALE helps small & medium companies who need more efficient systems. If you need software, kit, consultancy or new staff to save time and make money then tap into our EU funds with grants of up to £60,000. TALE invests in companies with projects that use data and are looking to improve their logistics systems – if you move freight, goods or products from A to B then contact TALE. The business support facilitators also offer free diagnostic reports and are now visiting companies in the Swale Borough.
How much you can get from the TALE (Transport and Logistical Efficiencies):
Grants from £1,000 to £60,000
All grants are up to 40% of eligible project costs.
Who is the grant meant for?
- Companies who are involved in using transport to deliver commercial goods or services. For example, a tradesman with multiple vehicles on the road, manufacturers or distributors.
- Excludes non commercial sectors, passenger transport, retail and consultants.
- You must be located in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Kent or East Sussex.
- Software projects that will help make your despatch and logistics systems more efficient.
- Implementation of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software, WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) or core management systems.
- Implementation of new vehicle routing systems.
- Design, Build and launching of web-based customer information portals linking in your existing systems.
The aim of the TALE programme is to help understand how they can better use a key business asset – data. With a better understanding of how to gather business intelligence, the SMEs engaged in the project can then make more informed decisions.